Friday, September 09, 2005

9 Proverbs 28:13 Clean Slate

JMD Devotional 9 Proverbs 28:13 Clean Slate

He who covers his transgressions will not prosper, but whoever confesses and forsakes his sins will obtain mercy.

Psalm 32:3, 5 When I kept silence [before I confessed], my bones wasted away through my groaning all the day long. I acknowledged my sin to You, and my iniquity I did not hide. I said, I will confess my transgressions to the Lord [continually unfolding the past till all is told]--then You [instantly] forgave me the guilt and iniquity of my sin. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

Dear Lord,

Please help me to keep the slate of my heart and life clean and free of unconfessed sin. May your Holy Spirit convict me where I need to repent, and may I be able to distinguish unholy accusations and attacks of the Evil One masquerading as ‘conviction.’ May nothing hinder my fellowship with you and your Church. Amen

If you know of someone who would like to subscribe to
my daily devotional, please forward.
jamesdinsmore_32907@yahoo.com
Short, concise, thought-provoking.

More features:

My Poetry

http://saintjamespoetry.blog.com/

(Some) of my Devotionals

http://recoverydevotional.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home