Monday, September 05, 2005

2 Galatians 3: 26,27 In Christ

JMD Devotional 2 Galatians 3: 26,27 In Christ

For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God through faith. For as many [of you] as were baptized into Christ [into a spiritual union and communion with Christ, the Anointed One, the Messiah] have put on (clothed yourselves with) Christ.

‘Doing’ doesn’t make us right with God, but ‘being’ in Christ by faith does. There is one bus permitted into Heaven, and Jesus is driving it. We either get on board through faith or we remain under God’s wrath.

Dear God,

Jesus is my way, my truth and my life.
Please help me to abide in Him and draw my guidance,
understanding and vitality from communion with you.
Keep me from legalism, self-righteous works, from sinful self-reliance.
My new life began in and by your Holy Spirit,
And it continues in your divine presence in me.
To God be the glory.
Amen


All quotes are from The Amplified Bible, published by
the Lockman Foundation. (AMP)
Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation


If you know of someone who would like to subscribe to
my daily devotional, please forward.
jamesdinsmore_32907@yahoo.com
Short, concise, thought-provoking.
http://recoverydevotional.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home