Friday, September 09, 2005

8 ALL Deuteronomy 6

JMD Devotional 8 ALL Deuteronomy 6

Summary
*Remember who delivered you, where your blessings come from, the destruction of God’s enemies and our Covenant. (*Bullets from the context of the chapter.)

Vs 4 Hear, O Israel: the Lord our God is One [the only Lord]. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your [mind and] your heart and with your entire being and with all your might.

Did He leave anything out? We are called to an all-consuming love affair with our Creator.

Dear God,

Worthy are you of the complete devotion of all I am. My wretched condition makes my memory short and my reasoning flawed; I am all too distracted by mundane pests to focus as I should on your holiness. Pour out your Spirit like oil on me, drown out the din of lesser things that I may love you perfectly. Amen

If you know of someone who would like to subscribe to
my daily devotional, please forward.
jamesdinsmore_32907@yahoo.com
Short, concise, thought-provoking.
http://recoverydevotional.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home