Monday, September 05, 2005

6 Psalm 25: Great Personal Prayer

JMD Devotional 6 Psalm 25: Great Personal Prayer

Vs 1 “Unto You, O Lord, Do I bring my life…”
2- let me not be put to shame or disappointed
4- show me your ways, teach me your paths
5- guide me in your truth and faithfulness
6- remember your loving kindness and mercy
7- remember NOT my sins, lapses and frailties
8- good and upright is the Lord, therefore He will instruct sinners in the way
9- He leads the humble in what is right, and the humble He teaches His way
18- Behold my affliction and my pain and forgive all my sins.

Dear Lord,

Forgive me when I thrash about, overwhelmed by life and troubles,
When I question your motives and inherent goodness!
I’m like a dog biting the veterinarian’s hand who’s working to heal it.
See past my foolish ways and remember the good you desire to do in and through this life.
Restore my sense of well-being, my equilibrium, my heart and my attitude.
Help me to understand what You are teaching me.
Amen

All quotes are from The Amplified Bible, published by
the Lockman Foundation. (AMP)
Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation


If you know of someone who would like to subscribe to
my daily devotional, please forward.
jamesdinsmore_32907@yahoo.com
Short, concise, thought-provoking.
http://recoverydevotional.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home